Who we are: Network of health systems, payers, providers, academia, and post-acute care professionals.
- Collaborative sharing of trends, technologies, barriers, and opportunities (both financial and educational).
- Agenda setting – prioritize topics in transitional care.
Projects and intended outcomes:
- Educational event planning
- Publish papers
- Thought leadership based on survey/focus group or other research conducted locally and in collaboration.
- Joint grant applications
- Pilot or demonstration project to prove value in proper transition
- Participate in events/conferences hosted by other organizations to showcase importance of TOC:
- Transitional Care presentation at the Texas Association Directors of Nursing Administration in Long-term Care (TxADONA) conference in San Marcos April 2 & 3, 2015.
- Region 10 Health Partnership (RHP) Learning Collaborative on September 25 from 8:30 – 4:30 at the Hilton Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth. This is Learning Session 2 about Behavioral Health – Primary Care Integration & Care Transitions and Patient Navigation.